วันเสาร์ที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Fukushima Nuclear Power (English Sub) P1

Note: Make sure the "CC" button is red to view the subtitles. My subtitles have been translated to French! www.youtube.com This video is from the Science Film Museum (www.kagakueizo.org ). Uploaded originally by habingo2. I take no credit for finding this video, nor do I have any commercial interest in its production or viewing. I only take credit for the translation. I personally translated this video from Japanese to English, so there may be some mistakes (Japanese is not a native language to me). Parts I didn't understand are marked with question marks (along with my guess if I have one). Shahei concrete: I can't find a translation for this product, but according to Japanese wikipedia it means concrete that contains lead or other dense metal and is designed specifically for containing radiation. Shahei literally means "shielding."



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZfhlu_Wy6c&hl=en

Tags : หมวดงานระบบประปาและดับเพลิง LCD 37 Inch HDTV Thai Food Seasoning Your Instant Video

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น