วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Photorealistic Architectural Rendering - Compositing in Adobe Photoshop

This is an overview of my photorealistic rendering technique with 3dsMax and Adobe Photoshop. www.cmistudio.com Welcome to another tutorial brought to you by Creative Media Illustration. My name is Les Chylinski and in this tutorial I am doing an overview of my production process of this rendering. This was an interesting rendering assignment because I had a chance to do my own photography. The site of the condominium project is located across the Mississippi from downtown Minneapolis. To take the photos of downtown I had to clime up to the top of exiting part of the mill that will be torn down to make room for this project. In this slide I marked my location from which I was taking the photos and I also sketched in the shape of the existing mill that would be torn down. The roof of this existing mill was too low for the required vantage point so I had to create an illusion in Photoshop that we were positioned about 50 feet higher. All of my photos were taken on an overcast day and that's another thing that I had to modify in Photoshop. I positioned the sun behind the building on the left -- which makes it this an early morning shot with long shadows. For this rendering the client provided me with the SketchUp model which was a little out of date and more accurate Revit model. I decided to use the SketchUp model to set the camera and use it as a place holder for the final render of the building. After I set up my shot I find the vanishing points that I will need for ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXLPyQFzy-o&hl=en

Recommend : ABOUT US เรื่องจริงผ่านงาน หมวดงานสถาปัตยกรรม Online Jewelry Video Clip Review GPS Running Watch Video Clip Review

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น