วันศุกร์ที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Parkour Tribute My 1st year of training.

This month is my year mark since I adopted the parkour training into my life. Its been a great journey that has barely gotten started. I consider myself still a very immature traceur in the stages of the best experimenting of our journey. A playful kid that only thinks of the next time he can take over the concrete playground once more time. This video is my tribute to this year of training. You wont find fancy tricks or death defying moves and probably nothing that will leave you mouth open. It is simple what I think parkour really is. These are almost all the spots around my neighborhood and are literately in somewhat of a continuous line. I had a lot of fun filming this(not so much editing it Grin Roll Eyes )and it is full of lots of time investing and hard work. I made this for my own satisfaction and for those of you who appreciate the real essence of parkour, I hope you can enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. I want to thank of all you who have been there when needed, weather it is to answer a question or to share laughter.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfBaD7wLR5A&hl=en

Friends Link : Tip Comp. Club Electronics Gifts

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น